Our (first ever!) Adult Dance Camp is set to be an exciting, holistic weekend filled with joyful movement and body kindness in the company of great friends.
The small group environment will ensure everyone gets the very best out of their time away and what’s more – because this is our pilot project, participants get to vote on the content we deliver!
Be quick to avoid disappointment as places are strictly limited.
Here’s the lowdown:
DATE: Saturday 8th to Sunday 9th July (overnight)
LOCATION: Dromana, Mornington Peninsula
(approx 1.5 hour drive from the studio)
- 2 dance classes at a local studio;
- Pilates and conditioning with Sophie Louise Briggs
- a wellbeing workshop with the fabulous Kate Rizzo from The Kindness Effect;
- a group cooking class hosted by the brilliant Deb Ong from Jack B. Nimble, followed by a shared dinner;
- Early morning in-house Yoga with the fabulous Lucy Liga
- relaxation time to walk on the beach, kick back with a beverage of choice, read or reflect;
- Stunning 5-star accommodation just 600 metres from the beach;
- Two meals;
- A participant gift.
COST: $350 all inclusive!
- Spa bathing at the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs – a great reward for tired muscles on Sunday at the end of our scheduled activities! (+$45.00)
- Bed linen (+$20.00) or BYO
- Secure a private room with Queen Bed – limited to four, first-in, first-served (+$40.00)
- We only have room for a couple more, so be quick!
- Accommodation is shared but very spacious with 9 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms.
- Both males and females are welcome to attend. Please specify if you require a female-only room at the time of booking.
- This is a pilot project, so we will require participants to complete a survey at the close of the weekend to evaluate its success.
- Payment plans are available. Please contact us by reply email for more information.
- All activities are optional – opt in or out at your leisure, no pressure!
But I still have questions!!
- Who is this for? Anyone 18+ It is recommended that you have a little bit of movement experience (e.g. some beginner classes). Beginners are very welcome.
- I only want to come if I get my own room. Stop reading now and click the link below to guarantee your own room!
We can’t wait to share this beautiful experience with you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask by reply email. Otherwise, hop to it and book your spot now to avoid disappointment!