Picture this… two nights in a luxury beach house on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula just minutes from the beach.
Our (third ever!) Adult Dance Camp is set to be an exciting, holistic weekend filled with joyful movement and self kindness in the company of great friends. The small group environment will ensure everyone gets the very best out of their time away.
We have locked in the ultimate resort-style luxury beach house, with easy access to the back beaches of the stunning Mornington Peninsula. This magnificent six-bedroom property in huge grounds has an outstanding outdoor entertaining area with solar heated pool and spa! It is sheltered behind the sand dunes, in two acres of private ground, nestled into the National Park. You can hear the ocean in the background and walk to the beach.
Be quick to avoid disappointment as places are strictly limited to 12 overnight participants.
This year, for the first time ever, we are offering a day trip option – brilliant for those who cannot commit to an overnight stay!
DATE: Friday 5 July to Sunday 7 July
(arrive any time from 4pm on Friday, concludes after late lunch Sunday)
LOCATION: Rye, Mornington Peninsula
(approx 1 hour 45 min drive from the studio)
The proposed schedule for our weekend is below, however, please note that it is subject to change.
- Three dance classes at a local studio (you get to vote on the styles!);
- Conditioning and recovery class;
- In-house yoga and meditation
- An interactive wellbeing workshop
- Dinner party (BYO drinks);
- Relaxation time to walk on the beach, kick back with a beverage of choice, read or reflect;
- Stunning accommodation just minutes from the beach;
- Two continental breakfasts / one lunch / two dinners included.
- Lunch at Blue Mini Cafe on Sunday. See menu here. Mains range from $15 to $26 per person – pay direct on the day
- Secure a private room with King Bed – limited to two (+$50.00)
- Secure a double bed in a shared room – limited to one (+$20.00)
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- We only have room for x12 overnight participants, so be quick!
- Accommodation is shared with 6 bedrooms.
- BYO bed linen and towels – all beds are singles unless upgrading.
- Both males and females are welcome to attend. Please specify if you require a female-only room at the time of booking.
- Participants will be required to complete a survey at the close of the weekend.
- Payment plans are available. Please see below for more information.
- Participants will need own transport or we can assist with car pooling.
- All activities are optional – opt in or out at your leisure, no pressure.
FULL WEEKEND: $499
PAYMENT PLANS: FROM JUST $38.40 PER WEEK (for debits set up to commence in April)
SATURDAY ONLY (10AM-6PM INCL LUNCH): $100
If you want to secure a spot but need time to save some coin, no stress! Simply email us as soon as possible and we’ll set you up on a payment plan. Note, we’ve only saved a couple of spots for those paying this way so best to get in touch now if you’re keen.
If you’re ready to book, simply complete the form below!