Compliance with this Plan is a condition of enrolment, effective 22 June 2020.
These are the measures we have put in place to minimise risk and keep our community safe. There are operational changes that apply to all students and parents. Note also that it is a dynamic document, meaning it can be updated at any time. The date of current revision can be found on the cover page.
- Adult Classes resumed in-person on Monday 22 June with restrictions in place (ten students per class)
- High School classes are running in-person 22-25 June
- All other classes continue online until the end of Term 2 (28 June)
- School holidays 29 June to 12 July (Adult lessons continue)
- All classes in-person from Monday 13 July
Please note that we have not had any confirmed cases of coronavirus. The information provided on this page is purely about measures to support all members of our community.
For more information, please see the following links:
Australian Government Department of Health
Victorian State Government Health & Human Services
Coronavirus Information Site
Thanks for your attention everyone.