If 2020 lockdowns taught us anything, it is perspective and the values of friendship and belonging.
If you currently attend adult classes with us, then you are part of our Dance Habit family and we would LOVE to invite you to join us for a weekend away filled with connection, movement, great food and amazing company! Students new and old welcome! Like everything we do at Dance Habit, Dance Camp is about enjoying the experience, whatever level you’re at.
Don’t just take our word for it though – hear from some previous participants about their Dance Camp experience HERE.
Our (fourth ever!) Adult Dance Camp is set to be the best one yet with an entirely new and inclusive approach. Get to know your fellow students and the teaching team in a relaxed environment where you can opt in or out of any activity.
We have locked in the coolest accommodation in Aireys Inlet – a beautiful part of the world. You get the full school camp nostalgic experience, but we have ensured everything is top notch – there is simply no cleaner or better well-maintainted camp facility than this! Plus, we get the whole site to ourselves!
Be quick to avoid disappointment as places are limited.
DATE: Friday 2 July to Sunday 4 July
(arrive any time from 4pm on Friday, concludes midday Sunday)
LOCATION: AngaHook Holiday Camp, Aireys Inlet (approx 1 hour 40 min drive from the studio)
See images of the accommodation below.
The schedule for the weekend can be found in the images below. Any changes will be communicated via our private Facebook Group HERE. Once you are booked, we’ll get you on board!
- Four dance classes in Ballet/Lyrical, Jazz, Contemporary and Hip Hop
- A workshop with the fabulous Alexis Guttridge from Pause with Alexis
- A conditioning, stretch, mobility (recovery) class
- Saturday night dance party (dress ups optional, but prizes for best-dressed – theme is dress in anything ‘D’ or ‘H’)
- Relaxation time to walk in nature, kick back with a beverage of choice, connect with others, read or reflect
- Excellent camp accommodation in a beautiful part of the world (sole use for our group)
- Two continental breakfasts / one lunch / two dinners included (BYO drinks)
- The opportunity to make new friendships and nurture existing ones!
- Lunch at Aireys Pub on Sunday. See menu here. Mains start from $22 per person – pay direct on the day.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- We have limited numbers, so be quick!
- Accommodation is bunk-bed style but SUPER clean, we guarantee!
- Dance classes are held offsite at the Aireys Inlet Community Centre (a short 3-5 minute drive from Angahook)
- BYO sleeping bag or doona and pillow case (sheets and pillows provided but BYO if you prefer)
- Participants will be required to complete a survey at the close of the weekend.
- Payment plans are available. Please see below for more information.
- Participants will need own transport to and from the venue. Please consider car pooling – we can assist with setting this up.
- All activities are optional – opt in or out at your leisure, no pressure.
- Fees are non-refundable except in the event of illness or injury with a medical certificate (including dates) provided.
- All fees will be refunded in full should the event not proceed due to COVID-19 restriction changes.
FULL WEEKEND: $320
EARLY BIRD: $290
(for bookings made by 31 May)
PAYMENT PLANS: FROM JUST $41.50 PER WEEK (for debits set up to commence 17 May)
DEPOSIT: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot with the balance due in 14 days from the date of booking. If you want to come along but need time to save some coin, no stress! Simply pay your deposit and email us with a request for extension of payment. Alternatively, you can opt for a payment plan.
If you have a question, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist!