Dance classes are a fantastic way for children of all ages to develop confidence, self-awareness and coordination while making friends and learning new skills in a fun and nurturing environment. At Dance Habit, we understand the developmental needs vary for each student, and we run our classes accordingly.
“Dance Habit has it all – professional and committed staff who provide not only the solid technical training dancing requires, but also a supportive and fun environment where the students can enjoy music and dancing with their friends.” K Houghton
Follow the links below for more information on our Children’s classes.
- Current Families Parent Portal
- Online Casual Classes for the whole family – ALL WELCOME!
- Middle School Dance Styles
- Middle School Timetable
- Stage It! Live Theatre Program
- Book a Trial Class
- ENROL NOW FOR 2020
- Rhythm Works Program
- DanceStep – Student Teacher Education Program
- Middle School Fees
- Financial Guide
- After Hours Studio Access (for classes after 6pm)
- Policies & Procedures
- Our response to COVID-19
- Enquire now!
- Food as Fuel