Dance classes are a fantastic way for children of all ages to develop confidence, self-awareness and coordination while making friends and learning new skills in a fun and nurturing environment. At Dance Habit, we understand the developmental needs vary for each student, and we run our classes accordingly.
“Dance Habit has it all – professional and committed staff who provide not only the solid technical training dancing requires, but also a supportive and fun environment where the students can enjoy music and dancing with their friends.” K Houghton
Follow the links below for more information on our Children’s classes.
- Middle School Dance Styles
- Middle School Timetable
- ENROL NOW FOR 2019
- Winter School Holiday Program, 1-3 July 2019
- Boys Only Monthly Workshops
- Dance Habit has Talent – Choreography Competition 2019
- Midyear Performance – 22 June
- Rhythm Works Program
- DanceStep – Student Teacher Education Program
- Middle School Fees 2019
- Junior School Concert (Prep to Grade 2) – November 2019
- Senior School Concert (Grade 3 to Year 12) – November 2019
- Financial Guide 2019
- Terms & Conditions
- After Hours Studio Access (for classes after 6pm)
- Code of Conduct
- Child Safety
- Enquire now!
- Food as Fuel