TIP: If on a smart phone, turn it sideways to enlarge the tables below!
|Class||Per term||5-class pass||Casual attendance|
|Move with Me||$120.00||$70.00||Not currently available|
|Class||Per term||Per week|
|First Steps (age 3+)||$140.00||$14.00|
|Fairies & Princes Ballet (age 3+)||$140.00||$14.00|
|Intro to Dance (age 4+)||$140.00||$14.00|
|Hip Hop (age 3+)||$140.00||$14.00|
* Based on a 10-week term
Some additional information to note:
- Younger siblings (under two years) are welcome to attend Move with Me classes at no additional cost. Older siblings enrolled in their own class at Dance Habit are also free of charge. Please note that older siblings (3 years +) who are not enrolled in their own class at Dance Habit will be charged at the rate of a Move with Me student for participating in these classes.
- An annual administration and insurance fee of $20 per student applies. Families receive a 50% discount on this fee for any additional student within the same section of our school. Sections are Preschool, Juniors, Seniors and Adults.
- Children’s classes run in conjunction with the Victorian school term dates.
- Term fees are due prior to (or at) the student’s first class of term. Alternatively, AutoPay (fortnightly direct debits) is available. A late fee of $5 per week applies for fees that remain outstanding after Week 1 of Term (or one week after signing up if commencing mid-term). Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Term fees for children’s classes are based on an average 10-week term and do not fluctuate throughout the year.
- Receive a 5% family discount if you have multiple children dancing in your family. Note, this applies to single classes only as higher discounts are already applied to multi-class student packages.
- Trial classes – keen to try but unsure which class is right for you? No problem! Join us for your first lesson at a casual rate of $15. Due to our strict policy to cap numbers in classes, trial classes are not always available. Contact us to check availability.
- Payment options include eftpos, credit card (surcharge), bank transfer or AutoPay (fortnightly direct debit).
- A yearly activities and financial guide is available for our Preschool here.