Dance classes are a fantastic way to keep fit and socialise with others while learning new skills in an exciting and supportive environment. It has been proven that dancing just once a week can lift your spirits and improve your confidence, health and well-being! We believe that all adults should discover the joy that dance brings, which is why we offer a huge variety of styles and cater for absolute beginners through to advanced.
Our adult classes are strictly 18+ with no maximum age. You’re never too old to get started! Dance Habit is a non-judgemental environment, so you will be made to feel right at home from day one.
“It’s nice to know I can turn up to dance after a big day/week and feel incredibly supported and encouraged. It’s lovely to be able to go somewhere you can be part of a diverse group of people and feel accepted and supported. And where fitness is fun, challenging and exciting.” Talia Barrett
Follow the links below for more information on our Adult classes.
- Book a Trial Class
- Adult Dance Styles
- Adult School Timetable 2021
- Adult School Fees 2021
- Student Portal
- After hours studio access – key fob agreement
- Financial Guide
- Policies & Procedures
- If you are unwell, you must NOT attend the studio. This applies to all staff, students, parents, siblings and visitors. Note that students have the option to log in to class from home via Zoom.
- Our waiting room is closed to all parents except Move with Me and Preschool students plus parents of students attending a trial class.
- All students, parents and visitors over 12 years of age must wear a mask unless you have a medical exemption. Should this be the case, please kindly let our COVID Marshall know upon arrival. Dancers may remove masks during strenuous exercise or when out of breath.
- Teachers are not required to wear masks when providing instruction to children as it can interfere with their ability to clearly communicate with students. They are, however, required to wear masks before and after classes and when moving around the building as well as for all adult classes (unless out of breath).
- Please ensure physical distancing (1.5 metres) from others at all times.
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands upon arrival and after class with sanitiser or soap and water.
- Follow instructions from staff when moving around the building.
- Parents and visitors (i.e. those not enrolled as a student) must sign in if entering the building. A QR Code is provided on the door (preferable). A hard copy register is at reception if needed.
- All students and staff should avoid interactions in close spaces and avoid congregating in large groups.
- We reserve the right to revert any or all classes to online delivery at any time in the event of staff illness, changing requirements by authorities, a case/suspected case of COVID-19 or for any other reason determined necessary by us. Note that our online timetable may differ to our in-person timetable during forced lockdowns. No refunds, discounts or make up lessons are permitted in the event of classes reverting to Zoom, however, should a class be cancelled, students will be eligible for their choice of a make-up lesson or credit, upon request by email.
We appreciate your patience as we all work hard to follow the rules, keep our people safe and manage the expectations of many different people. Thank you in advance!