YEARLY ACTIVITIES & FINANCIAL GUIDE 2020
Below is an outline of activities and costs that may be in addition to fees, so you know exactly what exciting things we get up to and what to expect financially. Our goal is to make dance accessible and affordable, so costs are kept to a minimum wherever possible.
Note that we often host extra events to the below. Enrolled students are given plenty of notice and the option to opt in or out of any events or additional activities.
- Classes run from mid-January to mid-December with no breaks.
- On enrolment, you will need to purchase shoes, appropriate dance wear and a mat (if required) for your classes.
- An annual administration and insurance fee of $25 per student applies.
- We are not open on Public Holidays (fees are suspended for these classes).
- Midyear Performance
- In June, all students are invited to dance at our Midyear Performance.
- Usually held at the RecWest on Essex Street, West Footscray.
- Entry is a gold coin donation and friends and family are welcome!
- Not compulsory, but lots of fun!
- End-of-Year Annual Concert
- Not compulsory but we encourage participation. It is a truly wonderful experience for all involved!
- Scheduled for late November at the Moonee Ponds Clocktower Centre, students are required to dance in both an afternoon and evening concert. All performers may be required to attend additional rehearsals and photo days in the lead up to the show.
- Costumes are sourced by each class. Students purchase and keep costumes after the event.
- Ticket prices for audience members in 2019 were $15 for children, $30 for concession card holders and $35 for adults.