YEARLY ACTIVITIES & FINANCIAL GUIDE 2017
Below is an outline of activities and costs that may be in addition to fees, so you know exactly what exciting things we get up to and what to expect financially. Our goal is to make dance accessible and affordable, so costs are kept to a minimum wherever possible
2017 – Monday 30 January to Sunday 17 December inclusive
- Holiday classes often run in January separate to our regular timetable.
- Classes run from 30 January to 17 December with no breaks.
- On enrolment, you will need to purchase shoes, appropriate dance wear and a mat (if required) for your classes.
- An annual administration and insurance fee of $20 per student applies.
- We are not open on Public Holidays (fees are suspended for these classes).
- Midyear Performance
- In June, all students are invited to dance at our Midyear Performance.
- Usually held at the RecWest on Essex Street, West Footscray.
- Entry is a gold coin donation and friends and family are welcome!
- Not compulsory, but lots of fun!
- For many, the most exciting part of the year is our much-anticipated annual concert.
- Not compulsory but we encourage participation. It is a truly wonderful experience for all involved!
- Scheduled for Sunday 17 December at the Moonee Ponds Clocktower Centre, students are required to dance in both an afternoon and evening concert. All performers may be required to attend additional rehearsals and photo days in the lead up to the show.
- Costumes are sourced by each class. Students purchase and keep costumes after the event.
- Costume fees in 2016 were kept under $65 per costume while ticket prices for audience members were $10 for performers, $15 for children, $24 for concession and $31 for adults.